WHAT IS IT
A Fast USB charger that takes a DC voltage between 7-30V
WHAT IS IT USED FOR
Charging mobile phones, tabletss, power banks, any thing that can be powered from USB
Fast charging phones can negotiate faster charging
HOW DO I USE IT
Connect a DC voltage by soldering wires to the two holes with enough power to supply the output
Input voltage between 7V – 30V DC
Output voltage only observed at 5V and 9V.
Max power 18W
Small Blue LED indicates power is connected
Quiescent current of 2.3mA when no USB device connected
Supports the following fast charging protocols:
- QC2 & QC3.0: Android Mobile Phone Using Qualcomm Mellon Processor
- FCP: HUAWEI/glory9V2A Quick charge
- Apple: Apple 5V 2.4A Quick charge
- AFC: Samsung mobile phone, IncludeS9/note9 other flagship
- MTK PE: Red rice, Melanie and other mobile phones using MediaTek chips
- Reverse input connection without shorting
- Output overcurrent protection
- Input overcurrent protection
The heatsink keeps this little charger cooler than other chargers. TODO Measure temp at 5V 2A out
The heatsink does get hot at 2A, so it requires some ventilation
Input current must be enough to supply phone’s requirements or the charger won’t stabilise
This supplies 9V to a powerbank I have.
My Lenovo Tablet with USB-C charges at 5V 1.95A
2nd Class Royal Mail Small Parcel, or you can level up to 1st Class.
Dispatched same weekday if ordered before 3pm. I hold all my stock in Surrey.
My support is second to none. Check my feedback. I will gladly help you before or after purchase. I love power supplies!
I’ll gladly refund you if it’s faulty or you can return it working if it doesn’t perform as you expect.
Be careful with clone UK suppliers – they’re quite often drop-shippers who have no idea what they’re selling – just check their feedback.