WHAT IS IT
A step up-down (buck boost) converter in a protective metal case.
It converts a DC voltage to a lower or higher fixed output DC voltage
NOT FOR MAINS USE
WHAT IS IT USED FOR
Keep an output voltage stable when the input varies, like a battery as it discharges.
- Sturdy metal case that also radiates heat
- Top quality terminals for high power
- RED Power supply LED
- Short circuit protection through current control
- Constant Voltage adjustment mini-pot – turn Clockwise Increase Voltage
HOW DO I SET IT UP?
- Take the lid off, and connect the input wires to the screw terminals.
- Put a voltmeter or one of my meters across the output and turn on the power
- adjust the CV pot next to the output terminals to set the output voltage to the voltage you require.
- When happy, power off, connect the load to the output terminals, refit the lid and power on
Input Voltage Range 6V – 36V DC (7Vin min if Vout > 12V)
Output Voltage range 1V – 35V DC
Input Current 7A max
Output Current 5A max
71mm x 40mm x 31mm Weighs 77g
12Vin 4.57A gives 24Vout 2A (87%), after 10 mins temp is TBC (hot)
24Vin 0.61A gives 12Vout 1A (82%)
If you’d like some additional information, please ask and I’ll put the device on the bench
I sell a higher power buck (step down) version of this module here.
Dispatched Same weekday if ordered before 3pm. I hold all my stock in Surrey. Free 2nd Class Royal Mail. You can level up to 1st Class.
My support is second to none. Check my feedback. I will gladly help you before or after purchase. I love power supplies! I’ll gladly refund you if it’s faulty or you can return it working if it doesn’t perform as you expect. Be careful with clone UK suppliers – they’re quite often drop-shippers who have no idea what they’re selling – just check their feedback.